About Anthonia :Anthonia Udeh is an astute lawyer with remarkable analytical mind whose practice areas focus on Tax advisory, Employment and Labour Law and Corporate Investment and restructuring.
Since joining the firm, ’Tonia has represented clients in matters at trial and appellate Courts and has advised on multi billion naira investment transactions. Also, she has actively participated in several commercial arbitrations resulting in amicable settlement of otherwise contentious matters. Her negotiation and mediation skills are remarkable and an invaluable asset to the firm to which clients attest and applaud.
’Tonia demonstrates high sense of responsibility, commitment and dexterity in handling her tasks as she combines resourceful research, investigative skills with admirable communication ability. These are commendable soft skills that put her in a good pedestal to proffer solutions to knotty issues towards client satisfaction; earning her good reputation for client retention and referral.
Membership of Professional AssociationNigerian Bar Association
Nigerian Institute of Management
- Advising an indigenous firm on the implementation of its Enterprise Management Tool in an off-taker agreement with relevant regulatory authorities in the maritime sector;
- Part of legal team that prosecuted the defence of an international shipping line in a claim worth over US$ 3,000,000 million dollars bordering on shortage of delivered goods which led to the arrest of the ship.
- Representing an indigenous company in a Suit against a Federal parastatal over a monumental breach of contract and loss of deserving revenue pursuant to a franchise agreement.
- Part of legal team that conducted legal audit on a leading Pan-African Bank ensuring corporate governance.
- Representing a real estate company, subsidiary of a foremost Nigerian Bank in a multi-billion naira suit bordering on structural defects in a terrace housing project.
- Part of legal team advising and representing the Federal Government on the recovery of proceeds arising from the unaccounted sale of crude oil in foreign countries.
- Part of the legal team that advised and represented a telecoms regulatory authority in court following the imposition of fine against a major telecoms company.
- Labour & Employment Law
- Energy & Project
- Corporate Investment and Restructuring
- Nigerian Law School – (B.L)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka - (LLB)