About Anthonia :
Anthonia Udeh is an astute legal practitioner with remarkable analytical mind whose practice areas focus on Tax Advisory, Employment and Labour Law and Corporate Investment and Restructuring.
Since joining the firm, ‘Tonia has represented clients in matters at trial, appellate courts and commercial arbitrations. She has also advised on multi-billion naira investment transactions. Her negotiation and mediation skills are an invaluable asset to the Firm as her involvement has led to amicable settlement of otherwise contentious matters.
Leveraging on a combination of legal proficiency, industry knowledge and business acumen, ‘Tonia demonstrates practical application of law and creates simple and effective legal strategies to streamline business processes, drive best practices and /or eliminate legal landmines.
‘Tonia demonstrates high sense of responsibility, commitment and dexterity in handling her tasks as she combines resourceful research, investigative skills with admirable communication ability. These are commendable soft skills that put her on good pedestal to proffer solutions to knotty issues towards client satisfaction; earning her excellent reputation for client retention and referral.
Membership of Professional Association
Nigerian Bar Association
Nigerian Institute of Management
- Advising an indigenous firm on the implementation of its Enterprise Management Tool in an off-taker agreement with relevant regulatory authorities in the maritime sector;
- Part of legal team that prosecuted the defence of an international shipping line in a claim worth over US$ 3,000,000 million dollars bordering on shortage of delivered goods which led to the arrest of the ship.
- Representing an indigenous company in a Suit against a Federal parastatal over a monumental breach of contract and loss of deserving revenue pursuant to a franchise agreement.
- Part of legal team that conducted legal audit on a leading Pan-African Bank ensuring corporate governance.
- Representing a real estate company, subsidiary of a foremost Nigerian Bank in a multi-billion naira suit bordering on structural defects in a terrace housing project.
- Part of legal team advising and representing the Federal Government on the recovery of proceeds arising from the unaccounted sale of crude oil in foreign countries.
- Part of the legal team that advised and represented a telecoms regulatory authority in court following the imposition of fine against a major telecoms company.
- Labour & Employment Law
- Energy & Project
- Corporate Investment and Restructuring
- Nigerian Law School – (B.L)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka - (LLB)