About Mobolaji :
Mobolaji is an associate functioning primarily in the firm’s Energy and Natural Resources practice group. A detail-oriented commercial lawyer whobrings to bear her background in dispute resolution, to provide practical legal advisory solutions to the firm’s Renewable Energyand Oil & Gasclients.
Flowing from her passion for start-ups, ’Bolaji is also involved in the Corporate and Transactional department of the firm where she routinely advises on incorporation, corporate structures, employment related matters, data protection and privacy as well as regulatory compliance.
Her commendable written communication skills and relentless approach to research makes her a valuable asset to the team.
Membership of Professional Association
The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
The NBA’s Section on Business Law
Associate Member - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACIArb.)
- Advises project companies on entity formation and corporate structures.
- Part of the team that advised an indigenous E & P company, regarding its rights and obligations as technical partner in a Joint Venture.
- Provides contractual support and legal advisory to an indigenous renewable energy company on its mini-grid development project.
- Part of the team that advised the Nigerian subsidiary of a US based Power Generation company on the financing of its solar hybrid projects.
- Advised an indigenous HR Technology Company on its compliance status with industry regulators.
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Company Secretarial
- Nigerian Law School – B.L
- University of Lagos – LL.B