About Mobolaji :Mobolaji Olotu is a highly professional legal practitioner with a great eye for detail.
She is a Co-founder of an organization known as “The Maritime Forum” a first of its kind, established to awaken law students to the opportunities that abound in the maritime industry.
Its vision is to prompt law faculties of Nigerian universities to offer the course to students at the undergraduate level. Prior to joining Tope Adebayo LLP, she has interned in a number of notable law firms in Nigeria.
Membership of Professional AssociationNigerian Bar Association
Associate member - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Conducted research for the July 2015 edition of the Nigerian Observatory on Corporate Governance published by the Society for Corporate Governance Nigeria;
- Representing a Client in a debt recovery suit with a claim of over 40 Million Naira.
- Advised an indigenous Technology Company on their compliance status with the Company regulators.
- Proffered an end-to-end legal opinion on conversion, re-registration and winding up of a Company.
- Part of a team that offered Legal advisory on issues involving Wills and Administration of estates.
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Company Secretarial
- Nigerian Law School – (B.L)
- University of Lagos - (LL.B)