About Peter :
Peter’s best quality is his ability to adapt and thrive in any area of law should the need arise. His natural interests include Tech Financing, Innovation, Intellectual Property, environmental, data compliance and Mining law. However, he is very flexible, such that he has found relevance in multiple departments within the firm. His work rate and ethics have been highly commended both within and outside the firm.
He is an intellectual who is always in pursuit of new knowledge. His strong personality, and ability to relate on a personal level is antrait that beautifully ties his enumerated attributes together, making it very easy to work with him. He is also known for his strong research capabilities, a skill that has won him awards. He is widely published on many platforms.
Membership of Professional Association
Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- He is currently a member of the team advising and defending the Federal Republic of Nigeria against a legal liability worth billions of dollars.
- He advises a reputable insurance company on securing and getting value for their vast property interests.
- He is a member of a team advising a tech start-up on their funding options.
- He is a contributor to a popular tech platform, advising tech start ups on legal compliance and business strategies.
- Technology Law
- Innovation (Intellectual Property)
- Tech Finance
- Data Compliance
- Dispute Resolution
- Public Policy
- LL.M (University of Ibadan)
- B.L (Enugu)
- LL.B (Benin)