About Abisola :
Abisola is a vibrant, hardworking and dynamic Attorney. She is an asset to the firm’s Corporate /Commercial and Secretarial department as she has been at the forefront of a couple of landmark commercial transactions. Her experience spans across different sectors including Legal, Educational, Insurance, Information technology and Banking in different capacities and at different times. She has extensive experience in capital market, corporate governance, legal and regulatory compliance, company secretarial practice, legal audit and due diligence, corporate financing, corporate restructuring, divestments and investments, asset recovery, and estate administration.
Prior to joining Tope Adebayo LLP, she honed her skills with a notable law firm where she garnered experience in litigation and legal research. She later worked with the Legal Services of a multinational Financial Institution. In demonstration of her multidisciplinary experiences, she worked at top tier educational services institution where she doubled as Legal Advisor and Human Resources Administrator. she was instrumental to the institution’s change management and adoption of alternative dispute resolution to salvage corporate reputation.
Her quest for career advancement saw her back into the terrain of legal practice. Her pleasant disposition underscores her great personality as she exhibits exceptional commitment towards satisfying the firm’s clients’ needs.
Membership of Professional Association
Nigerian Bar Association
Associate-Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators ( ICSA ) UK
- Led the team that advised a top tier insurance company on a multibillion-naira capital raising exercise, capital restructuring and balance sheet reconstruction.
- Led the team that advised an I-Tech company on corporate restructuring and capital raising through private placement
- Advised on the dynamics and implementation of a multibillion naira off -taker/ concessioning Agreement.
- Focused member of the team that conducted the security confirmation for the AMCON/BOI on-lending transaction for a commercial bank.
- Instrumental to the capital restructuring and reorganization of an indigenous Oil & Gas company.
- Spearheaded the legal team that advised an oil and gas company on an independent power project (IPP).
- Co -negotiated and advised an I-Tech Company on a bridge seed round as well as series A Round capital raising exercise.
- Member of the team advising a client on the acquisition of an oil mining lease (OML).
- Spearheaded the drafting and review of corporate governance polices of a Plc.
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Company Secretarial Practice
- Regulatory & Legal Compliance
- Legal Audit
- Insurance Law
- Nigerian Law School – (B.L)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University -(LL.B)