About Ifeoma :
Ifeoma is an assiduous lawyer who has spearheaded a wide range of intricate commercial matters that have earned her plaudits from clients and peers. An articulate and focused professional, Ifeoma introduces innovative solutions to legal problems. Her analytical and negotiation skills are the springboard of her success in transactional practice. She is an invaluable member of the firm’s commercial and dispute resolution department with cognate experience in board room practices.
Ifeoma is best described as proactive and driven
Membership of Professional Association
Nigerian Bar Association
- Advised on power project involving installation of 1050 Megawatts Independent Power Plant in Ondo state;
- Advised an indigenous off stream oil company on its bid on some offshore oil blocks.
- Part of the team that conducted a legal audit on behalf of a core investor for the acquisition of a construction and manufacturing company;
- Provides advisory and secretarial services to a leading insurance company in Nigeria;
- Focused team member representing a capital market operator in a suit for the recovery of debt of over N367 Million;
- Focused team member representing NNPC and NPDC in court in a suit for the recovery of a sum of USD1.7 Billion Federal Government’s equity in Brass and Forcados Assets;
- Part of team that advised and represented Federal Government of Nigeria on recovery of N1.04 Trillion penalty imposed on a multi-national telecommunication company;
- Part of a team currently advising a multinational media and entertainment company on assets acquisition;
- Advised an international company on aircraft acquisition and its investments options;
- Currently managing a portfolio of real properties.
- Business Recovery and Insolvency
- Real Estate and Construction
- Legal Audit
- Nigerian Law School – (B.L)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University – (LL.B)